All packages are priced per person for double occupancy,
in US Dollars
- All packages and flights start from Los Angeles LAX. Connecting flights
from other US or foreign cities are not available as part of the package
- Due to the current fluctuations in airfares, currency rates and taxes, final cost cannot be guaranteed until paid in full.
"Inclusive" does not include beverages or lunches, unless
- Package prices
and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- We'll gladly create a customized package to suit your needs and budget.
Allk of the packages can be extended or customized to suit your needs or budget. Please ask us about other options.
- If you wish to use your own airfare to Tahiti, you can still use
a package. Please ask for a quote
If you have specific questions about a package, please use the online
form. We will be glad to advise you and promptly respond.
our the "Contact Us" form to request a custom itinerary or a specific package. We
will respond promptly and give you a quote for your travel dates as well as answer any questions you may have.
- When you are ready to book, we will email you a Reservation Request form to be faxed or emailed back to our office.
- Upon booking, and to hold your reservations, a $300 per person deposit is required.
The deposit is not charged to your credit card unless we have your itinerary confirmed as requested. Should you cancel after confirmation of all requested arrangements,
the hotels and airlines will not refund this deposit.
is made with a credit card via fax or email.
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure, or as soon as confirmed if less than 45 days.
- TravelNet DBA TahitiTravel is registered with the California Attorney
General as a Seller of Travel under the registration # 2039966-40 and
participates in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. "Registration
as a Seller of Travel does not constitute approval by the State of California".
- All funds are placed in a Client Trust Account.
We have the utmost respect for your privacy. All your information is kept
strictly confidential and secure.
OPTIONAL TRIP INSURANCE: As with any large cruise or vacation, we advise that clients purchase trip insurance. Trip Insurance is recommended when traveling outside of North America and can provide coverage for unexpected medical emergencies, natural disasters, strikes, and other circumstances that could impact your international travel plans. We offer a comprehensive trip insurance program through Tripmate and TravelGuard (available for residents of the United States only) or you can purchase your own trip insurance directly through a number of different providers.